RE: Script - GC little helper II, 14-07-2021, 22:59
Hey,
please go to the Safari app store and search for the Tampermonkey app yourself. The link for the app may have changed. I can not check this, because I do not have an Apple device.
Please let us know if that worked.
Frank
PS: The message does not say that the app is no longer supported for the Apple Mac Book. It says that the app is no longer supported for the Safari browser.
please go to the Safari app store and search for the Tampermonkey app yourself. The link for the app may have changed. I can not check this, because I do not have an Apple device.
Please let us know if that worked.
Frank
PS: The message does not say that the app is no longer supported for the Apple Mac Book. It says that the app is no longer supported for the Safari browser.


Adventure Lab
Help


